Friday, September 15, 2023 from 9 am – 3 pm – $100 CA ($74 US).
Workshop at the Majorville Medicine Wheel
We will begin this full day event Friday morning at 9:00 am with a journey out of Calgary to this archeological site. This is the oldest sacred site in Canada and one of the three largest Medicine Wheels in North America.
- small day pack
- water, snacks, sunscreen, possibly a lunch
- comfortable footwear as we will be on uneven terrain
- comfortable clothing (layers are excellent when traveling)
- a small bag of sage or tobacco for the Energetic Handshake
- a small stone from home for the planetary alignment
- you can pack a lunch to have at the Medicine Wheel, enjoying the wonderful energy of the Bow Valley
- you can travel to the The Blackfoot Interpretive Centre to have lunch and tour the facility.
- Milo has an excellent Chinese Restaurant
- pack enough snacks and have a late lunch in Calgary
To participate in this experience, you must sign and return the waiver release form that is attached to your registration confirmation email@example.com by Thursday September 14.